Sunday 8 January 2012

Photography Art Piece

 This post is all about  my piece combining photography and art.

The plan for this piece was to take a photo of a stunning landscape and then draw and paint the photo and match the two together. Well, I took a photo at a beach which isn't a stunning landscape but it is in fact three beach huts. I loved the photo so much that I decided to make it my PA photo.
The photo I have decided to use for the PA piece
I then roughly sketched the photo before adding in some of the finer detail. It was then time to splash on the watercolours. I forgot to start with the background and instead started with the huts themselves, life lesson of the day. When I had finished painting my piece, the time had come to cut out of the painting, I had been trying to put it off for a while now but I couldn't any more. I cut a small square out of each hut and thank the lord, they matched up.
My watercolour painting of the beach huts with the holes cut out.
I haven't yet put the two properly together so when it is I will take a photo of it and post it when it is ready.
Thats all for now
Meghan


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi

Tks very much for post:

I like it and hope that you continue posting.

Let me show other source that may be good for community.

Source: Business teacher interview questions

Best rgs
David