Thursday 26 July 2012

Feedback from exhibition

CHUMS!!! hello once more
As you all know I took part in the exhibition at Wysing Arts Centre earlier this year to exhibit my final exhibition piece.

At the end of the exhibition all the young artists commented on our piece as to what they thought. The comments left on my piece are below.

The snowflakes work really well and I like the theme of seasons. Also the layering.


The snowflakes look really nice, I like how these are a backdrop to the chair and lamp and I think the photo of the rose behind on the wall works very well.


The seasons are well represented in the piece and the snowflakes are really pretty and I like them.


I love the way the snowflakes appear to float in mid air and the lamp is absolutely superb!


Very esthetically pleasing, seems cozy and comfy :)


The floating snowflakes are brilliant and I love the layout and positioning of the instalation.


Apparently people liked the snowflakes???
Lovely speaking to you again my chums.
Speak soon
Meggie

No comments: