Wednesday 11 July 2012

Feedback on Wysing

As all of you know I took part in the Wysing program for young artists. Part of the arts award requires me to be actively involved in the art world which is, of course, my program at Wysing. During the program I learnt new techniques, met new artists and gained inspiration for future pieces of work. I now have a reference from the program leader which I will use for feedback from my active involvement in the arts world.



Meghan took part in a six month programme, Wysing Young Artists, for 14 - 19 year olds at Wysing Arts Centre between October 2011 and March 2012 including attending a series of monthly workshop sessions with professional artists. During this time Meghan demonstrated an excellent level of commitment to the course and began work on her Gold Arts Award showing strong organisational skills. For their final exhibition Meghan was very inventive with materials and demonstrated her ability to think spatially. A selection of her work was also displayed alongside other young artists work in an exhibition at South Cambridgeshire District Council's Celebrate Arts Showcase and Awards.

Thank you for reading my arty friends
Speak soon
Meggie

No comments: