Tuesday 28 August 2012

Making day at Wysing 2

Its time to tell you about my second making day at Wysing. When we arrived we were introduced to our artist. The artist was Jackie, who we worked with last time. We started with filling out a form for a session each of one to one time with Caroline to discuss our ideas. I was up first. I talked to Caroline and she really liked my ideas, she had a couple of suggestions which I found really helpful.

After finishing my session with Caroline, I went back into the white room. As we were working with Jackie, I decided to focus on photography. I started with taking a photo of a tree in Wysing grounds which I thought would be perfect for my PT piece.
This is the photo I am going to get printed onto fabric
After taking photos of the tree I decided to take photos around the site. Below is a selection of what I took.
This is a handmade house made entirely from recycled bits

The beehive skyscraper

Meghan

No comments: