Wednesday 22 August 2012

Wingham Wool Work

I have exciting news, I went to wingham wool works at the weekend to purchase all the materials I need for my feltmaking workshop. If any of my fellow bloggers have ever visited wingham you will understand my excited nature. Wingham is the fibre nut's heaven, surrounded by fibre, equipment, books and other "fibrey" things. If any of you out there haven't been then you must make it your top priority to visit asap. The website address is http://www.winghamwoolwork.co.uk/index.php

Anyway, back to the matter in hand. As I said earlier, the purpose of my trip was to purchase the equipment needed for my workshop, for the workshop I needed natural fleece, coloured fleece, blended fleece, needle felting needles and plain white merino. Whilst I was there I did, of course, look for myself and got some truly stunning blends with which I intend to spin with.

I am pleased to report that wingham didn't fail yet again and I managed to get all the equipment I needed. This means that I am now fully ready for my workshop.


Meghan

No comments: